Saturday, January 24, 2009

'The Reggie' @ Pine State Biscuits

P1030651
I wanted to be able to pick this up and take a big, satisfying bite out of it.  Sadly, my mouth isn't big enough (whose is?) and I had to settle for a big, satisfying forkful. Actually, it wasn't long before I was tearing through it with my hands, wiping gravy on my jeans, and caring not one bit what the girl next to me thought about it.  She had the sausage biscuit, a classic (read: restrained) choice. But I could not say no to this gravy soaked monstrosity.  And I was not alone...the place was super crowded (and super cute, inside and out).  We couldn't bear the wait, so we got our biscuits to go and ate in the car. Sweet tea is a must.
Bread:  buttermilk biscuit, still warm from the oven
Filling:  fried chicken, bacon & cheese, topped w/gravy
Pine State BiscuitsPortland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment